The BAMTEC® – Production
The BAMTEC® Evolution system developed by progress Maschinen & Automation is fully automatic and highly efficient.
- The data generated by the BAMTEC® – planning software is transmitted to the machine and controls it.
- This seamless process (CAM – Computer aided manufacturing) guarantees highest production quality.
- The system welds the bars in the calculated distances and positions onto the assembly lines and thus produces a custom-made and precise BAMTEC® carpet.
- Bars from Ø 6 mm to Ø 20 mm are processed from coil. Thicker bars up to Ø 36 mm are processed manually from the round steel.
- The BAMTEC® plant is designed for one-man operation
- New software for the acquisition and evaluation of production data. With Stabos, the quality and productivity of the plant can be increased. In addition, Stabos significantly simplifies maintenance planning.
|Bar diameter|| • 6 mm - 20 mm from Coil|
• Bars up to 36 mm can be added mannually
|Bar length||minimum 1.65 m / maximum 15 m|
|BAMTEC® - carpet weight||Up to 1.5 tons per carpet|
Interested in BAMTEC®?
Contact us – we will be glad to help you immediately.